Classic Mini 35
Relive the carefree days of the swinging ‘60’s, Mary Quant, Waterloo Sunset, the Kings Road and the ubiquitous Mini, to be found everywhere from Chelsea to the Monte Carlo Rally.
Our classic 1996 Mini Cooper 35 Anniversary (1961-1995), 1 of only 200 made, brings back the nostalgia of those days, and is perfect for running around the lanes of Jersey, many of which haven’t changed since the motorcar was introduced, easy to park in busy St Helier, or overlooking the sea at St Ouens Bay, it is as useable and fun to drive today as it was nearly 60 years ago.
- Year: 1996 (May)
- Limited Edition of 200 cars celebrating the 35th Anniversary of the Mini Cooper
- Engine: 1,275 cc
- Almond Green with Diamond White roof with Body-coloured door mirrors and wheel arches
- Decals/badges: Coachlines with "Mini Cooper 1961-1996 Anniversary Edition" decals on sides and bootlid
- Interior: Porcelain Green leather seats with Cooper logos; matching leather steering wheel and gear knob; "Anniversary" badge on steering wheel; wooden dash with cream-faced dials
- Equipment: Gunmetal grey Minilite-style 12-inch alloy wheels, four spotlamps
- Seats four
Straight forward and easy to drive and park.
- Please drive with care and remember Jersey speed limits of 15 mph, 20 mph, 30 mph and a maximum of 40 mph apply.
Price per day £150